White Buffalo Turquoise Cascades Cuff Bracelet
This piece was inspired by my time in northern Washington in the North Cascades mountain range. It features an intricately detailed mountain landscape scene with a full moon illuminating the mountain range. One of my favorite things to do is to wake up in the early morning hours and start hiking in the dark in order to reach the summit of mountains for the first light. I love sitting high up on the mountain and watching the world come to life as the Alpenglow illuminates the surrounding peaks and landscape. So this bracelet is dedicated to my fellow crazy people, who enjoy waking up at 2am to hike throughout the night, and watch the sunrise from the mountain tops!
This bracelet fits most standard wrist sizes. Please note that you can put this bracelet on and gently squeeze it to fit your wrist size, however it is not advised to bend it back and forth to take it on and off, as it will weaken the metal over time.
- Materials: White Buffalo Turquoise (Nevada), and .925 sterling silver
- One of a kind piece of art
- Handmade in my tiny, mobile, studio in Washington
- Bracelet width: 1 ½”
- Created with sustainably sourced gemstones and recycled metals
- Slightly matted finish
- All purchases come in a jewelry box made from recycled materials,wrapped in natural ribbon, and packaged in compostable mailing materials