Turquoise Stepping Stone Earrings
About the Piece:
These beauties were inspired by a pair of earrings I saw on my travels through South Western Utah. I fell in love with the concept and the Navajo design and could not stop thinking about them. So I decided to do something I never do, I made them unique to my style and I actually made myself a pair! ( I rarely keep or make jewelry for myself, but decided I deserved to treat myself) However, I also wanted to share them with you so I made a couple more pairs for this collection.
The design features three round, textured charms increasing in size, with beautiful 6mm Treasure Mountain Turquoise cabochons set in the center. For their size, they are very lightweight and comfortable for daily wear. Choose from ear wire or stud design.
- Materials: Treasure Mountain Turquoise (Hubei, China), and .925 sterling silver
- Small batch, limited quantity item
- Handmade in my tiny studio, on the beaches of Baja California Sur, Mexico
- 2” long by ⅝” wide
- Please select desired design featuring earwires or studs
- Created with sustainably sourced gemstones and recycled metals
- Slightly matted finish
- All purchases come in a jewelry box made from recycled materials and are wrapped in natural ribbon