Sonora Sunset Tassel Earrings
These beautiful statement earrings feature Sonora Sunset Chrysocholla cabochons adorned with an intricate, yet subtle border. These stunning gemstones are like looking into a tiny picturesque landscape of a distant desert plain.
Surprisingly light-weight for their size, these earrings hang from handmade, worry-free interlocking ear wires. To bring together the overall cohesiveness of the design, some of the chain in the tassels have been oxidized to match the border around the stones. Truly unique and one of a kind.
- Handmade in Huntington, MA
- One of a kind work of art
- Secured with handmade interlocking ear wires
- Materials: Sterling silver and Sonora Sunset Chrysocholla from Cananea, Mexico
- Measurements: 2 ½: long by ¾” wide