Pine Cone Necklace
I found these incredible little pine cones while hiking around Usal in Northern California. I had never seen pine cones quite like them while adventuring on the east coast so I knew I had to collect some and turn them into wearable art. Each necklace is slightly different because it is casted from an individual pine cone. Two sizes available.
- Hand crafted in Huntington, Massachusetts
- Measurements: Chain 18” long // Pine cones: Large is approximately 1” long by ½” wide and small size is approximately ¾” long by ¼” wide
- Materials: .925 sterling silver
- Comes on a .925 antiqued sterling silver chain ( chain may vary)
- Secured with a lobster clasp