Fossilized Coral Cuff Bracelet
About the Piece
This bracelet features a beautiful fossilized coral cabochon. The setting is bordered with an intricately detailed line hammered texture and a split shank band. I was captivated by the precise geometric patterns in this gemstone.
This bracelet fits most standard wrist sizes. Please note that you can put this bracelet on and gently squeeze it to fit your wrist size, however it is not advised to bend it back and forth to take it on and off, as it will weaken the metal over time.
- Materials: Fossilized coral, and .925 sterling silver
- One of a kind piece of art
- Handmade in my tiny, mobile, studio in Washington
- Bracelet width: 1” (stone), 1/2” (band)
- Created with sustainably sourced gemstones and recycled metals
- Slightly matted finish
- All purchases come in a jewelry box made from recycled materials,wrapped in natural ribbon, and packaged in compostable mailing materials
A Note on this Stone
Fossilized coral is a natural gemstone that is created when prehistoric coral is gradually replaced with agate. Corals are marine animals and it is their skeletons that are fossilized and preserved. The fossil coral forms through hardened deposits left by silica-rich waters. The entire process can take over 20 million years.