Dendritic Opal Juniper Cuff Bracelet
This beautifully detailed statement cuff features two pear shaped Dendritic Opal cabochons and is embellished with granulation, and molded Juniper accents. Dendritic Opals are reminiscent of tiny wintery landscapes which paired perfectly with the Juniper pieces I collected and molded during my time in Longmont Colorado.
- Handmade in Longmont, Colorado and Hurricane, Utah
- One of a kind piece of art
- Slightly adjustable to fit most average wrist sizes. Simply put it on, give it a little squeeze to fit your wrist, while still able to take it on and off. It is not recommended to bend the bracelet back and forth while taking it on and off as it will weaken the metal over time.
- Settings are 1 ½” long by ½” wide
- Materials: .925 sterling silver, Dendritic Opal
- All purchases come gift wrapped in a recycled box with natural ribbon