Botanical Earrings - Hexagon
These earrings were hand crafted by imprinting fine silver metal clay into molds I created from botanical elements collected on a hike.
I created these molds last year over the summer and had been eager to create a collection featuring them. Each piece has a unique botanical element and the designs have been oxidized to ensure those minute details shine through.
- Handmade in Hurricane Utah
- One of a kind pieces of art
- Hang from a French style ear wire
- Materials: .925 sterling silver and .999 fine silver
- Measurements: ¾” by ¾”
- All purchases come gift wrapped in a recycled jewelry box with natural ribbon